CFRI’s 33rd National CF Education Conference: Partners in Progress
Save the Date: July 31 – August 2, 2020 (Fri – Sun)
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
(223 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA)
This annual weekend conference brings together those impacted by cystic fibrosis (CF) – including patients and families – with CF scientists, clinicians and experts in the field of CF from across the United States.
- Updates on new therapies and vital CF-related topics addressed by nationally renowned presenters
- Access to pharmaceutical and medical technology representatives
- Support Groups and Workshops
- Receptions, awards & networking with CF community peers
Please note : Participants/guests are requested to use proper hygiene to ensure good health for all. Participants with CF must adhere to CFRI’s Infection Control Guidelines and submit a Medical Release Form as well as a Cross Infection Liability Release Form.
For more information: call 855.cfri.now
2019 CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON CFRI’S YOUTUBE AND PODBEAN CHANNELS. Our stellar line up of experts provide a wealth of information on a range of CF-related topics. The list of speakers is below. To watch/download on our Podbean channel, click here. To watch on our YouTube channel, click here. (Please note: Depending on your WiFi connection, videos will be easier to watch on YouTube.)
– The JEM Show – Jerry & Em: Living… Breathing… Succeeding in Life with CF – Emily Schaller and Jerry Cahill
– The Transformation of Cystic Fibrosis Therapy – Steven Rowe, MD, MSPH
– Let’s Talk About Sex: Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Cystic Fibrosis – Traci Kazmerski, MD, MS
– Motivating Behavior Change in Individuals with CF – Nadia Islam, PhD
– CF Respiratory Infections: non-tuberculous mycobacteria, Small Colony Variant S. aureus, and Some Unexpected Consequences of Antibiotic Use – David Nichols, MD
– Innovations in CFRD Diagnosis and Treatment – Marina Basina, MD
– Ins and Outs of Gastrointestinal Issues in CF – Mary Abigail Garcia, MD
– Breathing Happiness – Travis Flores
– Ask the Experts – Isabel Stenzel Byrnes, Dr. Nadia Islam, Dr. Dave Nichols, Dr. Steven Rowe, Emily Schaller.
Sponsored by Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, Genentech, Chiesi USA, AbbVie, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, the Boomer Esiason Foundation, and Translate Bio.